Good morning girls! How are you? 🙂 I know summer is not end, but Autumn is very near and the shops have just the Autumn-Winter 2015/2016 collection. Winter will be animaler and boho chic, with pelt and romantic details, our legs will be covered by fancy tights and our feet will wear massive heels. So, we see the MUST HAVE of this season and clothes to have in our closet.
- ANIMALIER STYLE: the designers open their cages to their personal urban jungle and it become prey for coats, bags, clothes and shoes, then stripes, reptiles and cheetah enter into your closet.
- SHOULDER: forgets the mini bags, clutches and clutch. The bags become big and is transformed into a stylish leather strap. Teal, brown, purple and black are the color areas granted, always to be selected in shade with the clothes!
- SHIFT DRESS: returns the day dress for excellence in warm winter fibers (wool and cashmere) tinged with colors ranging from brown to chocolate.
- MULTICOLOR: knitwear, shift dresses, suits and pants steal the place to harlequin. Encased in strict lines and drawings. As canvas artist.
- MAXI COAT: The coat becomes long and wraps around the body to the ankles, with the variation in skin. Granted all the color ranges from black to powder.
- MAXI SKIRT: The skirt 60 years back on the catwalk, and she pulls a hot femininity, with applications and laminates details
- PANTS: next winter follow strict rules: they are soft, in heavy fabrics and long above the ankle.
- HIGH BOOTS: The high boots dominated the catwalks of the winter season, in all the cities of fashion, the coolest version is patchwork or bicolor.
- JUMPSUIT: become protagonist for Autumn-Winter experience in all its variations. Leather, wool and silk
- RED: The red color takes possession of the walkway, to be worn from head to toe, it invades not only the clothes but also the accessories.